Search Engine Optimization
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) increases your website rankings/positions in organic search results (Google/Bing/Yahoo). This is a very important, effective method of internet marketing. With a large number of users relying on Google results, your business will benefit by having your website link appear above your competitors. SEO will optimize your website for specific keywords used in search engines as well as build your presence on the internet and increase traffic to your website.
Search Engine Optimization Service
The SEO service may include any/all of the following:
- Responsive website upgrade (making your website resize for all devices / mobile friendly)
- Keyword/key-phrase research (industry specific, competitive)
- Optimization of website source code for keywords
- Speed Optimization of entire website
- Performance Optimization of entire website
- Schema, microdata, and structured data audit and/or additions
- UI/UX audit and suggest updates
- HTML & CSS code validation and compression
- Internal and external linking optimization
- Website address submission to all major, quality search engines
- Local business account creation and optimization for *Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Submission to relevant business listing sites (industry specific)
- Monthly keyword examination and tuning
- Monthly SEO progress reports showing website traffic / analytics as well as search engine standings and improvements
* "Google My Business" page will be claimed an optimized. This is an important step for getting your business to show up in Google Maps and local places listings.
Why SEO is So Important
Although your business has a website, potential clients may not be able to find you - there is no guarantee you will show up in Google. Your visibility and accessibility can be improved with our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) service. It is our goal to boost your positions in search engines and make you stand out from the competition. Simply put: better positions leads to increased traffic which means more business. We can also setup or configure your Google Analytics account with relavant reports to help track the progress of SEO.